Re: [opensuse-gnome] GNOME highlights for 11.3
  • From: Alam Aby Bashit <alam.aby.b@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 14:28:12 +0700
On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 12:09 AM, Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

People have started working on highlights for 11.3, which is a document
that will help people know what changed in this version of openSUSE.

I'd appreciate if people could take some time and add items for GNOME:
 http://wiki.opensuse.org/Product_highlights_11.3#GNOME_Desktop

Andreas did a first pass, and I did a second pass, so it's looking
relatively okay now. But I'm sure we forgot some things :-) So just go
there and add some nice new features!

Thanks,

Vincent

New page: http://wiki.opensuse.org/Product_highlights

Just added entry for Banshee's equalizer. Also, where does (YaST GTK)
Software Management entry fall under to? GNOME Desktop?
IMHO it deserves some mentioning looking how improved it is now on 11.3.
Thanks.

--
Best Regards,

Alam Aby Bashit