Re: [opensuse-gnome] Creation of G:S:2.30
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2010 19:01:02 +0200
On 7/5/2010 at 18:55, Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Le lundi 05 juillet 2010, à 18:50 +0200, Dominique Leuenberger a écrit :
clutter-gtk is probably a good candidate from the 'maybe' list,
considering that many packages contain a patch to build against this
version of clutter-gtk (0.90 instead of 0.10).

It's already in the maybe list ;-)

Yep, and I'd advocate putting them in the 'for sure list'

Considering that we do update empathy, we might well also consider
updating the telepathy-* stack. Especially protocol extensions might
anyhow make this a requirement once in a while (any reason why you
marked them as ignore? I don't think they are tricky ones to be
updated on a system).

Hrm, all the telepathy-* stack is in "maybe", isn't it?

Ups.. true. I get too many top-post mails here and I'm getting used of reading
mails bottom-to-top :)

Something like ggz might need to be pulled in for gnome-games (not
just sure out of memory if there was a bump in the required version0.

Nope, gnome-games doesn't depend on ggz anymore :-)

Then we should 'move' ggz to kde folks... seems they are the only users of it
now :) (To remember after 11.3 release I'd say).

Dominique