Re: [opensuse-gnome] Creation of G:S:2.30
  • From: Anshul Jain <anshulajain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 22:12:24 +0530
On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 10:07 PM, Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I just created G:S:2.30: it's something we should actually have done
earlier, but we were busy. It's currently empty, but I'm attaching a
list of packages from G:F, with three categories:

 + the first one is what I think we should copy (assuming there's a diff
  between the package in G:F and the one in 11.2, or there's a new
  upstream version)

 + then there's a "not sure" category: we need to look if it's really
  useful to copy it to G:S:2.30

 + and finally a category for packages that probably shouldn't be
  copied.

I'm hoping that people can review this list and start pushing stuff to
G:S:2.30.

Can you add Rhythmbox to this list? Or should it be in GNOME:Apps?

-Anshul