[opensuse-gnome] Re: gstreamer speex support
  • From: Alan McGovern <alan.mcgovern@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 00:45:41 +0100
Ah, after much hairpulling I found it in plugins-good-extra.

False alarm!

Alan.

On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 11:56 PM, Alan McGovern <alan.mcgovern@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I was just trying to use speex in gstreamer on opensuse 11.2 and
apparently it's not packaged. I need it for good quality calls in
empathy supposedly, so it'd be great if we packaged it by default. I
believe it should be in gstreamer-good but we don't have it in ours.
Is that right or did I just miss the required package?

Thanks
Alan