[opensuse-gnome] openSUSE at GNOME Asia, Taipei summit?
  • From: Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 16:00:39 +0200
I'm forwarding the following request:

This is Emily Chen, GNOME Foundation member and organizer of GNOME.Asia
Summit. Currently, we are planning and organizing the third GNOME.Asia
Summit 2010, which will be co-hosted with COSCUP , August 14 -15 2010 in
Taipei. GNOME.Asia is the main GNOME conference in Asia, and COSCUP is the
biggest open source conference in Taiwan every year. I would be very happy
to see OpenSUSE joining our efforts in Taiwan this year.
[...]
We are calling for papers now, we would like to invite people from
OpenSUSE comuunity to give presentations and show the latest
technologies to this conference.

If any of you is interested, please follow the call for participation here:
http://pockey.dao2.com/2010/05/coscup-gnome-asia-2010-call-for-participants/

If you like to contact Emily directly, tell me and I bring you together,
Andreas
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany
  • No further messages