Re: [opensuse-gnome] Tomboy vs Gnote
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 12:56:33 +0200
Le mercredi 26 mai 2010, à 22:10 +0200, Rastislav Krupanský a écrit :
Hi.

I´m just wanna ask, why we have Tomboy when it consumes roughly three
times what Gnote[1] requires in terms of memory[2] and it´s slower
than Gnote? What about start thinking about replacing Tomboy by Gnote?

Ignoring the other part of the thread which discusses the merits of
changing the default. If we want gnote available, then maybe the first
step would be to push the package to Factory (or Contrib right now,
since Factory is frozen). Do you want to work on that? :-)