Re: [opensuse-gnome] GNOME Team Meeting
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 11:58:46 +0200
Le lundi 17 mai 2010, à 09:50 +0100, Andrew Wafaa a écrit :
Please feel free to add your comments etc to the agenda, they are
perfectly valid and are worthy of discussion. There are many things we
need to do, but we need to start small and then grow.

Big +1 on the last part. Let's not try to over-engineer our meetings:
that's one reason we failed to the meetings again; we wanted to have
specific topics, but that didn't happen.

It's fine to not have a good idea of how the meeting will be, and I'm
sure we'll make it good anyway! For the next one, we'll already have a
clearer picture of what should be in the agenda.