[opensuse-gnome] GNOME Team Meeting
  • From: Andrew Wafaa <awafaa@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 09:20:41 +0100
OK peeps we've gone *way* too long without getting our heads together,
and to be honest we are really letting the side down!

So as such I would like to propose we get back on the band wagon and
have our regular head banging session again. I would like to propose we
do it slightly differently to what we had in the past, and as such I
would like to see us do a regular meeting once a month. Should we feel
the need for additional meetings then we can schedule them in, but the
main team meeting would be monthly.

I would like to suggest the following for the agenda:

1. openSUSE GNOME Status
1.1 Packaging
1.2 Bugs
1.3 Q & A
2. Upstream GNOME Status
2.1 What's New
2.2 Bugs
2.3 Q & A
3. General Q & A

As for time and date, well I don't think we will ever be able to satisfy
everyone, but by doing it monthly we have a much better chance of people
adding their items to he agenda to be discussed. As such I would like
to look at the 3rd Tuesday of each month at 1400UTC.

So please speak up now and say if you have any issues or amendments to
my fine idea! I will give people until 2200UTC tonight to let me know.

Regards,

Andy

--
Andrew Wafaa