Re: [opensuse-gnome] Tomboy by default?
  • From: Hans Petter Jansson <hpj@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 18:44:10 +0100
On Sun, 2010-02-28 at 22:42 +1100, Magnus Boman wrote:

In the days of fast boot and all that, I was wondering if many people
see the value of having tomboy added to the panel by default.

I, for one, always remove it from every new install I do.

Do a lot of people use it frequently enough to justify that it is added
by default?

I use it every day, for a wide variety of tasks. But I don't really care
either, since I rarely see the default panel, and where I do see it (on
test VMs), I have no use for Tomboy.

--
Hans Petter