Re: [opensuse-gnome] Tomboy by default?
  • From: Luis Medinas <lmedinas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 16:13:19 +0000
On Sun, 2010-02-28 at 22:42 +1100, Magnus Boman wrote:
Hello,

In the days of fast boot and all that, I was wondering if many people
see the value of having tomboy added to the panel by default.

I, for one, always remove it from every new install I do.

Do a lot of people use it frequently enough to justify that it is added
by default?

Hi Magnus

Well tomboy is for sure one of the most used apps in the desktop. In
speed questions maybe gnote would be faster but what's the point of
using it instead of tomboy ? imho none.

Cheers