Re: [opensuse-gnome] jhbuild of 2.30 help needed (75/238) libproxy - where to get correct jsapi.h
  • From: "David C. Rankin" <drankinatty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 12:32:51 -0600
On 02/26/2010 05:08 AM, Vincent Untz wrote:
Le vendredi 26 février 2010, à 01:56 -0600, David C. Rankin a écrit :
On 02/25/2010 06:12 AM, Vincent Untz wrote:
Aside from the immediate libproxy issue. If anyone knows a better way
to update
gnome on this box, or any secret for meeting all the jhbuild dependencies
before
kicking off the build, I am all ears :p
If you build the jhbuild package from Contrib against 11.0 (in the build
service), you'll get a jhbuild-recommended-deps package that will
install all the dependencies for you.

Vincent

Whoaa!!

Vincent, you are the man! Tell me more about what you are talking about
here.
You are saying that there is a jhbuild package from Contrib (gnome contrib
repo
right?) I can get the dependencies auto-installed. That's too good to be
true...

It's cool, isn't it? :-)

You are talking about the factory Contrib -- right? (Because there is
no 11.0
contrib directory at all :(

I'm thinking about the jhbuild source package which is available in
GNOME:Contrib and openSUSE:Factory:Contrib. I know it's not built
against 11.0, and this is why I suggested that you build it against 11.0
by using the build service. Or even locally on your machine.

Vincent

Gotcha :p

I generally build locally before attempting build service, but with
something
of this scale, build service (first) seems like the better approach. I should
have time later this weekend or early next week. Thank you again for your help
here, it has saved LOTS of searching on my end :-)

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC