Re: [opensuse-gnome] Why is it not possible to include Brltty daemon to The official Opensuse repository?
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 12:20:48 +0100
Le jeudi 25 février 2010, à 15:05 +0100, Mgr. Janusz Chmiel a écrit :
Yes,

I agree. I found out, that rpm package will tell me The names of
dependencyes, on which brltty depends on. But it is not easy to
compile all libraryes from source, aspecially when one library
depend on another. Command zipper will probably not help me. I also
do not know, if i will have The chance to find all libraryes while
using Google.

But all instructions are welcomed.

I understood the rpm was one you built. Was I wrong? You could certainly
take it as a basis to create an openSUSE package that we can integrate,
in that case.

Did you already use the build service? If not, the first steps are
described at:
http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service_Tutorial
Once you have a package building on Factory, we can add it to Factory.