Re: [opensuse-gnome] Re: openSUSE 11.3 M2 Evolution Stack Trace
  • From: Marco Calistri <marco.calistri@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 10:10:33 -0300
Vincent Untz ha scritto:
Le vendredi 19 février 2010, à 23:13 -0200, Marco Calistri a écrit :

Oops! I forgot the most important: the attachment!
Here is it!

Thanks, I've asked to someone to take a look.

Note that you can just create a bug in bugzilla.novell.com: log in,
click "enter a bug", choose openSUSE as classification and the righ
version of openSUSE as product, and then later, choose Evolution as
component.

Hello Vincent!

I know the steps for bugzilla, but I am a bit lazy on this kind of issue
and I really was very tired to file the bug.
By the way, at the first occasion, I will do it.

Take Care!

Marco