Re: [opensuse-gnome] openSUSE GNOME News
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 15:23:56 +0100
Hi,

Le dimanche 31 janvier 2010, à 09:06 +1100, Magnus Boman a écrit :
Hello,

Some news about what's going on the GNOME land of openSUSE

(thanks for sending this!)

Repositories: GNOME:Contrib / GNOME:Apps
We've enabled G:C and G:A to build against GNOME:Factory (G:F). This
means that those of us using G:F can now use those two repositories
without getting conflicts.

I thought a bit about this. The thing is that, in theory, this shouldn't
be needed: stuff in G:A or G:C should just build fine without having to
build against G:F.

I know that there a few cases where it fails, but I would think that it
doesn't happen that often, and I'm unsure it's worth the overhead we
generate in the build service.