[opensuse-gnome] There´s no way to apply wireless connection to all users via networkmanager applet
  • From: Rastislav Krupanský <rastislav.krupansky@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 22:20:18 +0200
Hi.
I´m wondering why applying wireless to all user doesn´t work. When i
check option "Available to all users" and then "Apply" button in
NetworkManager applet, nothing happens. Why?
I tried it in Ubuntu 9.04 and it worked for me. After clicking on the
"Apply" button, nm asked the root password and then it worked.
Just to be sure, attached screenshot what i mean.
Thanks.

--
S pozdravom / Best regards,

Rasto