[opensuse-gnome] Removing bigboard/desktop-data-model/online-desktop
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 01:05:38 +0200
Hi,

We now have a build failure for bigboard because of a
telepathy-mission-control update. Looking a bit around, bigboard (and
desktop-data-model/online-desktop) is not maintained anymore, and
fedora removed the packages.

So I'm going to remove them from openSUSE too: with no upstream and a
build failure, there's no real point in keeping them.

(backups will be kept in home:vuntz:Attic_11.2)

Les gens heureux ne sont pas press├ęs.