Re: [opensuse-gnome] Thinking about 2.29...
So my question is simple: do you think it's worth the effort of working
on GNOME 2.29 on 11.1? Or should we focus on 2.29 on factory and 11.2?
(we can certainly backport some selected packages, like gnome-shell, but
the whole GNOME would be really hard, I think)
+1
You shouldn´t waste your time with backporting to old releases, but
you should focus on 11.2.

+1, ditto all the above

People expect that 11.2 will be the best
release ever, because honestly, 11.1 wasn´t one of the best releases.

It has been a great release for us.