Re: [opensuse-gnome] Bug 436758 & 386359 - Renaming YaST in the menu and Control Center tasks
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 15:47:07 +0200
Le mercredi 02 septembre 2009, à 11:45 -0600, Scott Reeves a écrit :
On 9/1/2009 at 07:02 AM, Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 9:26 AM, Vincent Untz<vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This one is trivial to solve, as long as we come with a list of capplets
to add there. I had planned to do that a bit later in the cycle (since
it's doable when we're frozen for many many things), but help is
welcome. If you can come with a list of tasks, it's just a simple thing
to change in gconf2-branding-openSUSE, iirc.

I don't think we have ever changed this list via branding.

We do since 11.1 at least, afaik. Are you suggesting that we should
patch the schema file in gnome-control-center?
(I'd like to avoid that, but if there's no other solution...)