Re: [opensuse-gnome] empathy: Protocol support
  • From: Stephen Shaw <sshaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 09:29:43 -0600
On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 4:11 AM, Andreas Jaeger<aj@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tuesday 01 September 2009 11:46:36 Vincent Untz wrote:
Le mardi 01 septembre 2009, à 11:08 +0200, Andreas Jaeger a écrit :
To get the full protocol support in empathy you need to ensure you
have telepathy-haze installed.  I have a feeling this is an issue with
the spec file not pulling it in as a dep.

OK, installing it helped one step - I can now enable the account - but no
connect did happen :-(

Which account? (if it's the internal groupwise inside novell, then it's
unfortunately known to be broken -- something bad with certificates).

Yes, that's it.

Hrm. Looking at some upstream bugs, it seems it might be possible to
ship whitelisted certificates now... I'll look at that.

Andreas

Just a note too, the groupwise in empathy doesn't work with Novell due
to something about certs.

Stephen