Re: [opensuse-gnome] empathy: Protocol support
Please please please file a bug upstream about this. It will never get
fixed if it's not reported.

Don't worry, I'm going to but my point is it's not ready for us to make
the default (so I'm glad that wasn't intended to be the result).

Yeah, facebook is known to be not working by default because it comes as
an external plugin for libpurple.

I guessed that was why but the average user doesn't care.

And note that we now have empathy with mc5 in G:F (see last comment in
the bug to know why it is relevant).

Good news.
--
James Ogley (riggwelter) openSUSE Member GNOME Team and Planet SUSE
e: riggwelter@xxxxxxxxxxxx w: http://opensuse.org/GNOME