Re: [opensuse-gnome] empathy: Protocol support
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 10:50:11 +0200
On 9/1/2009 at 10:41, Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hearing that you discussed to use empathy as default IM client and not
pidgin, I tried to use empathy and it offered me to import my accounts from
pidgin (great idea but it did not really important everything) - but nothing
worked afterwards. empathy did not connect for me to AIM, Groupwise, ICQ or
Googletalk.

At least last time when I tried it could not connect to our GW Messenger due to
a self-signed certificate which we're running in our company.
The others supposedly should work.

Dominique