Re: [opensuse-gnome] Bug 436758 & 386359 - Renaming YaST in the menu and Control Center tasks
  • From: "Kevin \"Yeaux\" Dupuy" <kevin.dupuy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 20:19:32 -0500
On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 9:26 AM, Vincent Untz<vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This one is trivial to solve, as long as we come with a list of capplets
to add there. I had planned to do that a bit later in the cycle (since
it's doable when we're frozen for many many things), but help is
welcome. If you can come with a list of tasks, it's just a simple thing
to change in gconf2-branding-openSUSE, iirc.

How about:
*Add User (opens YaST User and Group Management)
*Change Look and Feel (opens Appearance)
*Add Printer (opens system-config-printer)
*Configure Network (or Connect to the Internet?), opens NetworkManager
settings window
*Change Account Picture (opens About Me)
*Open Administrator Settings (opens YaST)

Some of these came from the 10.2 Control Center
(http://en.opensuse.org/Image:GNOME_Control_center.jpg), BTW.

What do ya'll think? Anything that should be added/removed/changed?
--
Kevin "Yeaux" Dupuy
openSUSE Project Member