Re: [opensuse-gnome] Monsoon/Transmission, Pidgin/Empathy, Gwibber, etc.
Also, people wanted to push gwibber to factory. Is the version in
Contrib working fine on factory? Can someone submit it to G:F, I'll
forward it from there. James, maybe?

I'd rather wait a short time on this.

We're waiting on a patch from HackWeek that will add some really nice
integration with the rest of the GNOME desktop.

Also, I'm in favour of pushing the trunk packages I have in
home:Riggwelter:GNOME_Contrib - they're actually much more stable than
the 'stable' ones in G:Con at the moment.
--
James Ogley (riggwelter) openSUSE Member GNOME Team and Planet SUSE
e: riggwelter@xxxxxxxxxxxx w: http://opensuse.org/GNOME