Re: [opensuse-gnome] Space on the Live CD
  • From: Bjørn Lie <bjorn.lie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 09 Aug 2009 08:47:35 +0200
sø., 09.08.2009 kl. 15.09 +1000, skrev Magnus Boman:
Kevin,
SNIP
We would still ship both on the DVD (or online repos). It's more about
what should be default, and at the end of the day, we could skip to ship
the non-default on the LiveCD.

/me wrote

If we can get empathy to do irc links -> lets go for it for 11.3.
Changing defaults this late in the game is taking a chance.

Granted some of whats "broken" with empathy at the moment is probably
the Requires / recomends - We need to add telepathy-butterfly and
telepathy-idle so that empathy supports msn and irc out of box.

And from what I can tell empathy / telepathy not fully translated for
all languages (at least not for mine :) )

// Bjørn