Re: [opensuse-gnome] Monsoon/Transmission, Pidgin/Empathy, Gwibber, etc.
  • From: "Kevin \"Yeaux\" Dupuy" <kevin.dupuy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 08 Aug 2009 22:59:40 -0500
On Sat, 2009-08-08 at 23:27 +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:
Same for pidgin & empathy. What was the decision here? Luis, I believe
you were looking if the facebook plugin can work with empathy. Any luck
there?

Last time I tried Empathy, it just crashed at start-up and I didn't feel
like messing with it (this was also a few months ago, so I'll give it
another try), but no matter whether we end up using Pidgin or Empathy, I
would like to see Facebook chat built in (there's an openFATE request
for Pidgin, if we switch to Empathy I'd still request it).
--
Kevin "Yeaux" Dupuy
openSUSE Project Member