Re: [opensuse-gnome] Space on the Live CD
  • From: "Kevin \"Yeaux\" Dupuy" <kevin.dupuy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 08 Aug 2009 22:56:35 -0500
On Sun, 2009-08-09 at 10:44 +1000, Magnus Boman wrote:
I have not tried it, but if we replace pidgin with empathy, how is
empathy as an IRC client? Perhaps we could get rid of xchat all together
if we go ahead.

I know this discussion has occurred before, but why do we ship both
X-Chat and Pidgin, seeing as Pidgin does IRC. I use it as my IRC client
daily, though I seem to remember some folks not liking it as much.
--
Kevin "Yeaux" Dupuy
openSUSE Project Member