Re: [opensuse-gnome] Ops, I did it again...
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 12:48:08 +0200 (CEST)

On Monday, 2009-07-27 at 23:55 +1000, Magnus Boman wrote:

Hello.

Ops, we did it again...

My apologies that we're sometimes a bit concentrated on packages and
package updated on this list. It'd be great to change that and get
everyone involved...

If you read this, please let us know about...:

1. What's your primary interest for reading this mailing list

questions and answers.

2. In which "box" would you put yourself in (more than one is ok, and
add your own if we're missing a box)
[ ] Developer
[ ] Packages
[X] End user
[ ] Alcoholic
[ ] Bryen
[ ] WIKI
[X] Translator
[ ] Stalker
[X] Bug reporter (See Stalker :-))
[ ] None of the above
[ ] All of the above

3. What could / should we talk about more on this list

4. Apart from 1, 2 and 3, what should / could we do to get YOU more
involved?

This list does not respond well to users questions.

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.