[opensuse-gnome] openSUSE GNOME Team Meeting 30-07-2009
Hi everyone!

The GNOME Team will have the weekly meeting next 30th, July at 17hUTC on
the usual place, #opensuse-gnome @ irc.freenode.net.
Everyone is welcome to participate and for so just join our irc channel.

See our meeting topics[1]:

Topics
* GNOME repositories on Build Service status
* 11.2 Features
* GNOME/Ideas/11.2
* Discuss what should be the default torrent
client for 11.2
* Discuss what should be the default messaging
client for 11.2
* Discuss if we can add more social network
support on GNOME
* http://features.opensuse.org
* Discuss if there's a point of having a default desktop
on openSUSE (opensuse project discussion)
* Bug Triage
* http://tinyurl.com/cxknu3
* Q/A

1- http://en.opensuse.org/GNOME/Meetings/20090730