Re: [opensuse-gnome] Ugly openoffice menus with sonar theme
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 16:45:18 +0200
Le mardi 28 juillet 2009, à 20:06 +0530, Atri a écrit :
Hi!
In openSUSE 11.2 M4, the sonar theme is being used. While I like the theme a
lot, I was wondering if it were okay to file bugs against the theme in
bugzilla already. For example, menus in openoffice writer appear very ugly
while using sonar because the separators appear as thick white lines instead
of sunken lines (the menus everywhere else have sunken lines as separators).

Yes, please file bugs in bugzilla. You'll probably want to assign them
to Jakub (jimmac at novell com) and he'll do the right thing, I guess
:-)