Re: [opensuse-gnome] New co-maintainer for GNOME Stable
On Mon, 2009-07-27 at 23:02 +1000, Magnus Boman wrote:
Hello folks,

I'd like to announce the latest addition to our GNOME Stable maintainer
team, namely Dominique Leuenberger (dimstar on IRC).

Dominique have demonstrated great skills and enthusiasm when it comes to
helping out with GNOME Factory package updates so it is with great
pleasure that we welcome him to our team.

Please congratulate and support Dominique in his new role.

Congrats Dominique, glad to know we have more good hands on GNOME:Stable

Luis