Re: [opensuse-gnome] New co-maintainer for GNOME Stable
  • From: Magnus Boman <captain.magnus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 23:19:59 +1000
On Mon, 2009-07-27 at 15:14 +0200, Dominique Leuenberger wrote:
On 7/27/2009 at 15:02, Magnus Boman <captain.magnus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello folks,

I'd like to announce the latest addition to our GNOME Stable maintainer
team, namely Dominique Leuenberger (dimstar on IRC).

Dominique have demonstrated great skills and enthusiasm when it comes to
helping out with GNOME Factory package updates so it is with great
pleasure that we welcome him to our team.

Thank you very much for the warm welcome into this great team. I'll try to
keep up the high standards set on the repositories and not to break to
much at once.

And I like the way my work on GNOME:Stable:2.26 can start:
osc gnome todo --project=GNOME:Stable:2.26
Downloading data in a cache. It might take a few seconds...
Nothing to do.

All done.

You just wait and see when 2.28 comes along :-)

Dominique

Cheers,
Magnus

Ps.
Sorry that I updated the latest packages the other day.
Ds.