Re: [opensuse-gnome] G:F might get unstable...
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 20:01:15 +0200
Le mercredi 29 avril 2009, à 11:56 -0600, Stephen Shaw a écrit :
A *lot* of my keyboard shortcuts got screwed up. Alt-F2 doesn't work
anymore, some of the listed shortcuts in Keyboard Shortcuts are listed
as <Unknown Action> Disabled. Also there is at least one key that
isn't working on my mac keyboard that was before. The Fn key which
gives me all of my media and other alternate F# keys actions.

I'm not sure if this is related or not.
gconf2-2.26.0-26.3 (from G:F)

Just to let everybody else know :-) This is not related to my gconf
change (Stephen doesn't have the new package yet -- G:F hasn't been
rebuilt).

We're trying to investigate on IRC how this happened.