[opensuse-gnome] Re: [opensuse-factory] RFC: create multimedia:libs and move media libs and GStreamer primary Factory development
  • From: Stanislav Brabec <sbrabec@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 14:58:49 +0200
Takashi Iwai wrote:

But I can imagine including of image format libraries, image tag
libraries or even packages like babl and gegl into one central place.

OK. For example, fftw is a library that is used by many DSP codes,
but the library itself is certainly not for "multimedia".
But, keeping this in multimedia:libs gives more benefits.

I think there is no reason to keep images away from others.
gnash uses agg library, for example.
Let's keep all general "multimedia" libs.

OK. Let's do it as general as possible.

I will move my packages there and make it a primary Factory development
project.

Projects were created: multimedia, multimedia:libs

Feel free to edit description and move your packages there.

--
Best Regards / S pozdravem,

Stanislav Brabec
software developer