Re: [opensuse-gnome] Default torrentclient in Gnome
  • From: Alan McGovern <alan.mcgovern@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 21:43:58 +0000
Hey,

I think this thread (for me) has reached the end. I've mentioned all
the points I wanted to mention, so I don't think I can add anything
further to this. I'd just be restating my points and my position over
and over. If there are particular issues which need to be raised with
me, feel free to send me an email anytime. Or, if it's more
appropriate, I'm sure everyone here knows where bugzilla is ;)

Thanks for listening,
Alan.