Re: [opensuse-gnome] Default torrentclient in Gnome
  • From: Atri <badshah400@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 10:05:50 +0530
On Tuesday 24 March 2009 03:34:57 Vincent Untz wrote:
Le mardi 24 mars 2009, à 00:22 +0530, Atri a écrit :
There seems to be good work going on giving some
direction to the project, and I am using the version 0.20 of the
application (from mono community repository), and it works well.

The fact that 0.20 was packaged in the mono community project and not
in
G:F is showing that there's an issue. Nobody caring about monsoon is
stepping up to help maintain the packages.

It is also there in the Gnome-community repository. Anyways, much like we
did prior to the openSUSE 11.0 release, we should weigh the various
bittorrent clients carefully before deciding on the default client, instead of
switching to something just because other distributions have it on as
default. In this respect both transmission and deluge look promising and
polished.
--
Atri