Re: [opensuse-gnome] Default torrentclient in Gnome
We have given Monsoon SO much time already! Why does openSUSE of all
distributions have an experimental, unstable application as a DEFAULT
selection?!? Wouldn't it really belong into the GNOME-community repo?

Well, Monsoon can stay as an optional application in the official
OSS-repo, as far as I'm concerned, but I see no reason whatsoever to
make this thing default application.