Re: [opensuse-gnome] Default torrentclient in Gnome
I had intended to propose exactly that. Monsoon has been a catastrophy
from the beginning;it never worked the way it should have worked. We
have been promised by its developer to give him time to sort out the
kinks, and so we have had a half-baked, not really functional default
bittorrent client while there are enough mature solutions out there. Do
we need Monsoon just for the sake of being different? Because Mono is
cool? I don't think so.

In the beginning I was very positvely biased towards Monsoon, belive me
I've tried to use it again and again, but bugs like freezing and
crashing during completely normal usage have always brought me back to
installing Transmission. Which is my proposal for a Gnome default
BT-client. Slim, simple, fast, easy.

Please let's not have another release with a shitty default BT-client.

Chris