[opensuse-gnome] Default torrentclient in Gnome
  • From: Bjørn Lie <bjorn.lie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 22:19:17 +0100
We've had Monsoon as the default torrent client for some releases now,
and as far as I can tell it's not been a great success.

Not much has happend upstream, and no other distros (that I know of) has
made monsoon their client too.

I propose we reopen the default torrent client discussion again, just to
see what the general opinion is.

I've personally tried to use it, but never felt comfortable with it.
Normally ending up in me installing Transmission or Azureus.

What do you all think?

Bjørn Lie