[opensuse-gnome] Re: [opensuse-announce] openSUSE-GNOME Team meeting: NEW TIME!
  • From: Jay Mistry <jaylinux53@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 06:26:49 +0530
Also, GNOME 2.26 has been released and is about to be in GNOME:Factory.
We'll be discussing plans for the next step (2.27) going into Factory.
Special kudos goes to Magnus (captain_magnus) and Luis (metalgod) for
their hard work getting this done. You know, we were supposed to have a
packaging day organized for this week, but those guys actually finished
most the work ahead of time!

When is GNOME 2.26 likely to be in GNOME:STABLE Repo ?
(http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/GNOME:/STABLE:/2.24/openSUSE_11.1/)

Thanks,

Jay

PS: Sorry for 2nd post, earlier one was not sent to oS-gnome list as
it had HTML.

--
Registered Linux User # 483705  (openSUSE 11.1, Fedora 10)
Smolts Profile: