[opensuse-gnome] openSUSE-GNOME Team meeting: NEW TIME!
  • From: Bryen <suserocks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 17:18:41 -0500
Well, we've been experimenting with best times for our weekly meetings
for the openSUSE-GNOME Team, and *hopefully* we've found our sweet spot.

This week's meeting will be held at the new time of 19:00 UTC on
Thursday, March 19th, 2009 in the #opensuse-gnome channel on the
Freenode network. This will be the permanent time for us (i.e., no more
timeshifted meetings)

This week, we'll be continuing JPR's proposal for core team maintainers.
It should be a good discussion.

Also, GNOME 2.26 has been released and is about to be in GNOME:Factory.
We'll be discussing plans for the next step (2.27) going into Factory.
Special kudos goes to Magnus (captain_magnus) and Luis (metalgod) for
their hard work getting this done. You know, we were supposed to have a
packaging day organized for this week, but those guys actually finished
most the work ahead of time!

And of course, we'll have the great policy review session from Vuntz.
He's always bringing up interesting topics for us to think about.

So see you all at the meeting. New time and hopefully permanent time!
--
Bryen Yunashko
openSUSE Board Member