[opensuse-gnome] What is the top 5 things that should be fixed/improved for GNOME in openSUSE 11.2?
  • From: Magnus Boman <captain.magnus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 10:32:03 +1100
Hello,

Since we have 8 months before the 11.2 release, would it be possible to
compile a list with the top 5 most annoying things in GNOME/openSUSE and
try to fix them? We obviously need to be realistic about these goals.
Issues might include stuff like, "Panel should be at the top of the
screen", "We should use the default GNOME menu", "Tomboy should not be
started by default" etc? Other annoying things might not be as simple as
I just mentioned but, you get the idea...

Also, please don't include PA in this discussion... It's being
discussed/fixed elsewhere :-)

Cheers,
Magnus