[opensuse-gnome] openSUSE-GNOME Team meeting minutes from 05-March-2009
Hi

These are the meeting minutes from the openSUSE-GNOME Team on
05-March-2009:

* 11.2 planning:
-The Team agreed with shipping GNOME 2.28 for this release
still we need to have some hard work to get everything in time
because we have to break feature freeze for 11.2.

* Random Bugs:
- We stated that we should remove ggreeter from GNOME and write
a new application called "About openSUSE" or "About My Computer"
in order to give the same information without spamming the user
at the first boot.
- Discussed Pulseaudio problems, sreeves is doing his best to fix
as much bugs as possible by providing packages with and without
Glitch Free.

* GNOME:Factory Status:
- The current GNOME:Factory repository contains the latest GNOME 2.25.92
(release candidate). There's just a few minor issues but it's ready to
be used (it was already migrated for oS:F and build for 11.1).
- The Team also agreed that some package specs needs to be cleaned.
- Also there are some packages that needs to be removed from G:F such as
eel, ncb and probably a few others.

* Mailing List Threads:
- Nautilus-cd-burner removal: There are patches in upstream for f-spot
and recently Rhythmbox start using Brasero (replacement for n-c-b).

Luis