Re: [opensuse-gnome] GNOME 2.24 for openSUSE 11.0 - Fail?
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 18:07:02 +0100
Le mercredi 26 novembre 2008, à 17:50 +0100, Rodrigo Moya a écrit :
well, if we have 2.25 packages for the stable 11.1 since the beginning,
it would be a bit easier for us (novell employees) to help on this,
since we should be able to test the packages very soon, and with
probably more stability than running early Factory kernels and similar
things.

Well, I think it's better for everybody that as many people as possible
run Factory, even early. This is the only way we can get a stable
Factory.

(this doesn't invalidate this effort since some people will not want
to run Factory but will want to have the latest GNOME)

Anyway, we all agree that it should be done :-)