Re: [opensuse-gnome] Libertarian Fonts in 11.1 GNOME
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 12:50:01 +0100
Le mercredi 12 novembre 2008, à 20:27 -0600, Kevin Dupuy a écrit :
The problem is, that unlike agfa which replaced the Sans font included
by default, Liberation adds another Sans, "Liberation Sans". Could we
get the GNOME desktop to default to Liberation Sans by default, so our
users won't have to be subjected to the "less-than-good-looking" Sans
included now?

That's something that should be handled in the fontconfig default
configuration, not GNOME. I think this was discussed in
opensuse-factory, and I was thinking someone had opened a bug about
this? Maybe I'm mistaken, though.