Re: [opensuse-gnome] Unfinished business...(?!)
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 18:24:48 +0100
Le mercredi 05 novembre 2008, à 18:05 +1000, Magnus Boman a écrit :
My question is, what should/could we do to keep track of
issues/suggestions/improvements etc so that 1) it's always kept
up-to-date and 2) we can ensure that it's followed through...

I agree with the issue (found out about the ggreeter stuff just before
you sent the mail -- I'll raise it tonight during the meeting). Bugzilla
bugs would work for me, or someone pinging every now and then.

But I understand that bugzilla might not work for everybody :/ I guess
having someone who makes sure that stuff gets done would really help.