Re: [opensuse-gnome] GNOME 2.24 on openSUSE 11.0 - "Progress report"
On Sun, 2008-10-26 at 21:56 +1100, Magnus Boman wrote:

Still plenty of issues to sort out, but it's looking better and
better... :-)

I fixed a number of the expansion errors just now by doing:

$ osc meta -e prjconf GNOME:Factory

and adding the following:

%if "%_repository" == "gnome_224_deps"
# Lots of packages had expansion errors until I added this
Prefer: gnome-menus-branding-openSUSE

# bigboard at least needs this
Prefer: -loudmouth

%endif

That's the whole content of the prjconf file for GNOME:Factory for now,
but I expect we'll want to add some more stuff once we see what else
fails with expansion errors. In general it's better to keep .spec files
clean and put the messy stuff elsewhere.

I don't know if prjconf files are documented anywhere, but the output of
"osc meta prjconf openSUSE:Factory" is pretty long and probably contains
enough examples to get a fix on how to use them.

Michael.