Re: [opensuse-gnome] Dropping ntfs-config?
  • From: "Luis Medinas" <lmedinas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 02:34:52 +0000
On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 2:21 AM, Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Le lundi 03 novembre 2008, à 02:01 +0000, Luis Medinas a écrit :
It makes easy to mount ntfs volumes (that will turn to ntfs-3g). It
selects the ntfs partition
and the user only have to add the directory to mount and select the
read and write options.

How is it different from an application that lets you mount any
partition? Like something we probably have in yast, or even nautilus?

At the first boot i remember to use this application to actually set my mount
point for my ntfs partition and set it as rw.

Also, my main worry is that the read/write options are probably not
working anymore since it was, I believe, just switching between ntfs-3g
and plain ntfs mount.

I can't tell right now since i'm not able to run ntfs-config anymore
but i'll investigate how i can fix this bug.

Luis