[opensuse-gnome] Question about timeshift this week...
  • From: Bryen <suserocks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2008 19:49:42 -0600
This week we're supposed to have our timeshift meeting which starts at
22:00 UTC.

Now that here in the US we've had our timechange, and most of you
elsewhere in the world have already had your timechange, 22:00 UTC
occurs one hour earlier than before.

Question: is 22:00 UTC for timeshift meetings still a good time for
everyone, or do you prefer 23:00 UTC now?

For reference, here's the actual time in your location:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=6&month=11&year=2008&hour=22&min=0&sec=0&p1=0

--
Bryen Yunashko
openSUSE Board Member