[opensuse-gnome] New Timeshift Meeting for openSUSE-GNOME this Thursday
  • From: Bryen <suserocks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 13:23:10 -0500
Heads up, GNOMEies, there's a new TimeShift in town!

The openSUSE-GNOME Team is experimenting with a new timeshift meeting
time. We regularly host our timeshifted meetings at 11:00 UTC for the
first Thursday of the month. This ended up in very low attendance when
we wanted to reach out to as many people globally as possible.

The new timeshift will be 22:00 UTC beginning this Thursday, October
2nd.

To find out what 22:00 UTC means in your area, check out the
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=02&month=10&year=2008&hour=22&min=0&sec=0&p1=0
link.

Be there!

--