Re: [opensuse-gnome] Timeshift discussion
  • From: Andrew Wafaa <awafaa@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 13:19:04 +0100
Option 1) Eliminate Timeshifting altogether. This would make it very
difficult for people in eastern Asia/Australia to attend meetings.

Option 2) Create new timeshift for 23:00 UTC. This seems to get the
widest support globally. However, India (Our beloved Evo team) would
be left out. I discussed with Srag, and they were unable to attend
the old timeshift meeting anyway and for them regular time meetings
are best. They said they would be comfortable with missing a
timeshift meeting.

FYI: 23:00 UTC = 6 p.m. for you folks in the U.S. Midwest and Mexico,
and late evening (after Rodrigo's television shows) in Europe and 9
a.m. in Sydney, land of the Magnus.

Your thoughts and comments please!

Bryen Yunashko
Proud 2008 openSUSE Board Candidate

I would prefer it at 2200UTC (2300local), dont forget the clocks change
in a month's time so UK == UTC and most of Europe == UTC +1.

Regards,

Andy
--
Andrew Wafaa, openSUSE Member: GNOME / Marketing / Board Election.
awafaa@xxxxxxxxxxxx | http://www.wafaa.eu